Filza is an iOS app that is designed to give you file level root access to your device without having to jailbreak it. As the device does not have to be jailbroken, it does not void the warranty. You can access all entire folder structure and all the system files. Filza iOS app lets even lets you add new files and delete the existing ones. This means you can also install new apps using FilzaJailed app. But, you need to be very careful while using this app. Deleting system files may cause damage to the device. Use this app only when you clearly know what you are doing. This app is also called FilzaEscaped named in various app stores.
Compatibility of FilzaJailed iOS App
Filza file manager is currently supported only on the select iOS devices. It primarily works on iOS 11,iOS 11.2, iOS 11.3, and iOS 11.3.1 . It does not work on the newly released 11.4 (hopefully it will soon). Also It will compatible with the older versions as well such as iOS 11.1.2 or iOS 10.
Update: Filza now updated to iOS 12 and released under the name GeoFilza. You can find it our download section.
The good news is that it works on most of the latest devices. Most devices have the compatible version. You can install it on iPhone 8, 8 Plus and iPhone X as well. It is also supported on iPad and iPod Touch with compatible iOS versions.
Update: Jake James finally updated the Filza to RootlessJB. The great news is, Terminal and .deb package installer are integrated into the application. So, It will be very easy for us to install tweaks Filza on iOS 12 to iOS 12.1.2. At this moment it won’t support A12 devices like iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR devices.
Download & Install Filza for iOS (iPhone/iPad) Without Jailbreak:
You may have guessed that this app is not available on the App Store as it is a third-party app. This is why we will have to install it using a workaround. This workaround is called side-loading. It is not exactly as straightforward as getting any app from App Store. Yet, it is simple and you will have this amazing file manager app in no time.
Also note that this manual process does not require you to jail break your device. What’s even better is that you don’t need any computer. Just make sure your device is connected to the internet.
Here is how you can download filza on iPhone/iPad without Jailbreak:
- Open Safari browser (as this is a Safari only process; does not work with other browsers).
- Visit URL given below.
- Withing few seconds, page will load completely. You can observe an UP arrow icon at the bottom of the screen. Tap it.
- It will simply expand. You can observe many option. But tap on Add to Home Screen button.
- It will take you to the next page. You name the app as “Filza” and tap add button again.
- Now you can observe, Filza app added to your home screen.
- Ope the app now and go to this download page and tap on the install button.
- If it ask you for any permission, Simply allow it.
- Hit ‘Install’ one more time when you see the prompt.
- Now go back to the home screen by pressing the home button.
You should now see the the app icon on your home screen. If it is still disabled or dimmed, let the installation to complete.
When the icon is enabled, try to launch the app. You should see ‘Untrusted Enterprise Developer’ error message. Don’t worry, we will fix this. Follow the steps below:
- Run ‘Settings’ menu from the device home screen
- Go to ‘General’
- Scroll down and select ‘Profiles & Device Management’
- Tap on ‘Amssy Software’ in the Enterprise Apps section. This is FilzaJailed app’s profile
- Tap on ‘“Amssy Software”’.
- Again tap on ‘Trust’ button on the prompt.
Now you can return to the home screen. You will be able to run the app now without any problem.
Many people are saying that this app may replace iFile very soon. But, both are different apps in many ways. Let’s look at the features of Filza app:
- It gives you complete root access to all your files and folders on the device including the ones that belong to the operating system.
- It gives you root access without jailbreaking the device. This means it keeps the warranty intact.
- This is a lightweight application and has no impact on the device performance.
- It is pretty easy to install and use.
- This app has an easy to use interface.
- It is a completely safe app and does not harm your device in any way.
Advantages of FilzaJailed App:
Here are some of the uses of Filza app:
- It gives you root access to all the directories on iOS, which you otherwise cannot access.
- You can access hidden iTune tracks on the device and share it with others using any messaging tool such as WhatsApp. These files cannot be accessed and shared unless you have root access.
- You can access all your ringtone files and share it with others.
- It will also soon help you to stop app revokes as well.
How to Fix Filza Jailed Not Working:
Currently this app is compatible with iOS 11.1, iOS 11.1.1, & iOS 11.1.2 devices only. If you are using firmwares other than the three mentioned above FilzaJailed app may not work. Our developers are working on making this app compatible all versions of iOS firmwares. All we need is some time. I will update the post as soon as the its compatible with iOS 10, iOS 9, & iOS 11.2 or above.
Those looking to gain root access to their iOS device without having to jailbreak it are up for a treat. This app lets you access all your files, folders and directories that belong to your iOS. You can even access all the iTunes files. Filza is easy to install and easy to use. If you have any problems with this app, inform us at our facebook page.